Personal information on de WEB

- How safe is to give your personal information on websites such as facebook, my space and any others? What’s the limit for you?

It is safe if you put attention and select the option tu do not give information to any person that is not your friend. But in some applications does not have this option, and for create an account you must give this information to everyone. At the day the personal information is a thing that everyone want to know, for sell something to you or any other thing. 

- What's your favorite social media? why? 

I think that Facebook is the best, because I use it since I'm 12, I have all my photos and friends that I want to stay in contact. Also is a very good way for looking events in your city.

- What aspects of your personal information you don't like to share on internet? 

For everyone, I think that all my things. And for my friends, the things that I'm douing in the moment, also who are my best friends.

Comentarios

Entradas populares